Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hijab Obsessions- Colourful Jersey Hijabs

Assalaamu alaikum,

Today I went to the post office to pick up my Hijab Obsessions package which I am delighted with!! I got 2 jersey hijabs one in Royal Blue & one in Aubergine Purple. They're both absolutely amazing jersey fabric, very soft & very lightweight. My fav has to be the purple (just loving that colour at the moment =D), the blue is a bit brighter than I'd usually go for but bright primary colours are very in this season so I guess I'll try it out inshaAllah.

Here are some pics =D sorry about the editing, need to fix my photoshop, so I had to make do with paint =S

Royal Blue



Aubergine Purple




Here is a picture of the giveaway goodies courtesy of Hijab Obsessions (=


-Charcoal Jersey Hijab
-Silky pink Hijab
-Blue & Pink Stripey thin Hijab

So what do you think of these scarves?

No comments:

Post a Comment